Where City Living Meets Nature
VALORÉ on the Park makes it easy to get outdoors and enjoy the beauty of the Traboulay PoCo Trail, the perfect spot for an early morning jog, cycling, walking the dog or simply enjoying the fresh natural air. Parks abound in the community; Gates Park is half a block away, where a softball game, a soccer game or a tennis match on a warm night is the perfect end to your day. Young Professionals will appreciate the proximity to the West Coast Express (a 7-minute walk), and easy access to Highway 1/Lougheed Highway. The busy Poco City Centre is a block away, along with ultra-convenient shopping, cafes and everyday amenities.
Did you Know?
- Gates Park is less than a 100 feet away, the Outdoor Fitness Park can provide a full workout for people of all fitness levels. With 12 stations, the newest amenity along the Traboulay PoCo Trail is located near the Gates Park tennis courts and parking lot accessed from Wilson Avenue and Reeve Street. The Green Gym equipment is weather-resistant, durable, safe and user-friendly.
- Traboulay Poco Trail, a 25 km trail that encircles the City, a popular spot for walkers, runners, and cyclists.
- Waves Coffee is a 5 minute walk, satisfy that craving for a latte? Or a biscotti?
- Groceries a 2 minute walk to Super Valu, a quick stop at Canada Safeway or a 10 minute drive to Costco gives you all the choice and convenience of a major urban center without the congestion!
- Giggle Dam one of the finest entertainment-based dinner lounges is under a 5 minute walk away.
- Inno Bakery a quick lunch? Great choices for breads, buns and much more – 2 minute walk
- Samz Neighbourhood Pub this friendly pub offers great food and good times